Near the end of my GCSE, shortly before the finals, my art teacher noticed that I didn’t have anything 3-dimensional, which was a problem as this was a coursework requirement. My attempts at pottery had failed and I didn’t want to repeat them, especially as time was short; so she suggested making something out of wire. The result was a monster and a humanoid victim; the latter I cannot find right now. Considering it was a desperate rush-job in a medium I had no experience of whatsoever, I think it turned out quite well.
For some strange reason my webcam is feeling, well, kinda blue. It doesn’t usually give things this tint.